When you have decided to sell your home or property, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions and be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with a sales agent:
- An agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- An agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- An agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- An agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- An agent is an experienced negotiator and will work for to get you the best price possible price.
“Unison Realty Group Ltd. and its agents have over thirty years of combined experience. We will find you what you want and leave you as a satisfied client. We sincerely hope you will let us use our experience to your benefit.”